LA DOLCE VITA








I'm feeling like an Italian film star today! What better way to feel?

This sweet blog has been silent for the last few months. The last six months have been ones of huge change: deaths, a break-up, and graduation from undergrad... can you tell I'm a month away from 22? Though this winter and spring have been marked by loss and change, I'm looking towards the future with a renewed focus on optimism. The new purpose of glowy girl is to document the new goals I have for myself: How do I live beautifully? How do I live warmly? How do I pursue my own happiness with courage? 

In what will surely be a period of growth, exploration, and continued (but worth it) difficulty, I hope to bring you all along on what I get up to and how I'm choosing to shape my future. 

To kick things off, I'm wearing this very Italy-circa-1958 outfit, with these glorious new earrings I found just yesterday. They are definitely not understated. In fact, they sort of remind me of the postmodern baud of the Cheesecake Factory! Anyway, I've decided that the only place I can handle drama is the wings on my eyes and the accessories hanging from my ears. 

See you soon and happy May! 

 P.S. If you haven't already, give glowy girl a follow on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment